Update 20th September 2017
Another 3rd Wednesday night working bee has been done. Tonight Roger and I started the upper light valance project.
The upper deck of the layout provides the lighting for the lower deck, but at the moment there is no way to light the upper deck. So we need a strip to hide thelight behind for the upper deck. We decided Graceton was the startingpoint. There is a flouro light to be moved. The idea is to use the same splinefascia method which we used for track roadbed, and the fascia for the upper and lower levels.
We want to place the upper valance not in line with the upper facia, but alittle into the aisleway so light falls to the upper deck.
The night saw some talk on this, and 4 mount points made. Years ago I did put in some horizontal rails to atach to, and they were used, extended to suit. We then clamped a small 3mm section of plywood to see the effect.
Not alot else has occured elsewhere. Daniel contributed 24 lengths of peco code 83 track that will help expand Daboola.