Planning a British bedroom/exhibition layout based on Woodburn
Previous Update
HOME

Next Update
The big picture:
Update 17 April 2013

Small update. When I did get home I did measure the bedroom and found it slighly bigger than my original guess. So have altered the info on the home page.

Another aspect is the 3 way point as seen in the plan. I got the picture and printed it out ,then cropped the three way and printed it too - way too corse but wanted to see it's geometry. To me the three way is a key part of the layout.

Next was to print off some track templates from fastracks. I printed off a #7 and a #10 point. Then cut them up to make a 3 way template, the #10 is left hand, the #7 the right hand. Since the resultant paper was layered, ie the #7 glued on top of the #10, I had it potocopied to make a flat template, ready to make the point on top of.

It will be Code 100 but might spur me onto more progress.....

Previous Update
HOME

Next Update



Page written & maintained by David Head.
david@nmit.vic.edu.au